2015年6月19日

練習生命(2)

I asked C if he believed in platonic friendship. He said he didn't when he was young.

And I was like really? Why?

He replied nonchalantly, oh cos usually I wanted to have sex. And added he believed in it now. I asked why. He shrugged the question off.

I tried writing today, instead of putting additional hours at work. It was another agonizing attempt at wasting trees.

I asked C if I can just rest at his place. He said sure and left the house for lunch.
 
Afterwards, I told him I usually sleep better in hotel rooms or my friend's house. He was amazed. I laughed and said yes. My house is too crowded. i needed a space and ironically space is everywhere. I sleep well on planes, MRT and waiting for my bill at izakaya too.

I left the conversation hanging. I couldn't bare to tell him yet I can't sleep here too.
There were lust in the space. So dense, it was like a suffocating fog.

沒有留言: