2016年6月26日

原來此岸與彼岸的距離是一座座迷宮

On the way to the restaurant, I told the taxi driver how I felt like I met with a wall again. On work and life.

Had an internal let's sort out our trust issues meeting that afternoon. During the meeting I texted a colleague, I'm naive. And she replied politics (:

The taxi driver told me no need to bang yourself on the wall. Sharpen your tools first, cos you don't know how thick the wall is and what is it made of. You can also choose to walk around the wall.

In that short 20 mins ride, he gave me a pep talk better than ted talk. After 11 years of being a corporate rat, he was happy and contented to spread good vibes with his passenger. As I hopped off, he beamed and said 祝你人生美滿。

Over the past half a year, I had been asking myself what's the point of this. Was there something you really want out of meeting strangers? A soul mate?

What is a soul mate?
Physical, emotional, mental, spiritual? Can you be greedier?

There would always exist an conflicting tug of wall of space and intimacy, fast and slow. The lack of faith, time and stamina.

The sun was casting her last rays over Chinatown as I wondered could it be another 祝你人生美滿?

沒有留言: