2019年10月9日

10

Dear S.

There's so much I would like to share with you, that I am drowned in my thoughts.

I told you I realised I thrive on love. I do. (All ladies do.) I wish I could take a shot right now in the outfit that passed the S test. I knew it would when I saw my reflection. I spent an entire day waiting to see you, being happy.

I thought, I have reached a stage of calmness and zen in relationship. Today something triggered and I felt that heart ache. Was it from your acupuncture? Or the thought of not seeing you for a while? Am I preempting our goodbyes?

When I broke up with pugface, I cried for a month. I had no idea where those tears came from. They just flow. And then, I stop crying when I leave other men.

I wish I could tell you how much your sincere and genuine appreciation made me realised I am really worth it. But saying it to you may trigger my tear ducts and I don't want to cry in front of you.

沒有留言: