2019年10月2日

5

Dear S.

Thank you for today's lesson on how to accept praises with gratitude. It adds another dimension to my self-cultivation journey. What you had said filled in my blanks. And I sincerely thank you for appreciating my ass.

It was quite a journey to you.

I was once someone who would flog myself to death with self criticism. A combination of Ms. Not-Good-Enough, Beat-Herself-Up and Fix-it. It took years of yoga to cultivate my self acceptance. Thank you for contributing to my self-love journey.

It's almost impossible to love another, if one has not unconditionally love oneself.

Loving did not come easy to me.

There was a period of time, when I started to compartmentalize sex and love, and a black hole grew in lieu of my heart. I almost compartmentalize you. However, something shifted that night with you at Empress. I felt my heart beating again.

That wet Sunday, in your arms, you asked me what more do I need as a proof of love.

Tears were welling up.
Mumbled some words as I don't want to cry in front of you.

We are love. This is love.

Goodnight and safe flight.

沒有留言: